Are you an asset manager working primarily with mainstream funds?
Are you testing the waters to understand if it is feasible for you and your team to launch a new product under Article 8 or to upgrade your existing financial products?
In this webinar, we showed you how Datia can help you set your team up for success with Sustainable Finance.
For your mainstream funds, we showed how to:
- Conduct controls of my portfolio according to predefined exclusions
- Gather data for Sustainability Report: ESG scores and SDGs contributions
- Create EET files quarterly to share with distributors and platforms
For your new funds under Article 8, we showed how to:
- Create a methodology for Sustainable Investments and commit to a minimum proportion (for pre-contractual)
- Gather data in order to assess the proportion of Sustainable Investments (for periodic reports)
- Gather data, make calculations, and export your PAI statement
Webinar: "Datia’s Demo: Helping Asset Managers get started with SFDR’s Article 8"
Duration: 30 minutes
How to watch: register using the form. Then you will see a link to open the recording. If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Luciana is Head of Marketing and the usual host of Datia's webinars. She is responsible for building Datia's Marketing strategy, while inevitably becoming an expert in Sustainable Finance.
Carl has experience with helping startups with their scaling efforts. At Datia, Carl participates in developing our sales strategy in the Nordics.